The project forum: an overview of City-zen initiatives!
The City-zen project is 22 innovative projects. The project forum, organised during the City-zen Days, was an opportunity to discover many of them, and to travel between Amsterdam and Grenoble with a fun and lively approach. A guaranteed immersion in the heart of the energy transition!
The idea? Discover 10 City-zen projects (5 from Grenoble and 5 from Amsterdam), by interacting directly with the leaders of these initiatives. A speed dating of sorts. Indeed, each speaker had 5 minutes to present his project, then 10 minutes to discuss with the participants gathered around him. Once the presentation was over, everyone chose a new innovation to discover.
This interactive and concise format was very much appreciated because it allowed an enriching share and feedback of experiences between partners, professionals and a diverse audience. From photovoltaics to smart grids and rehabilitation operations, the presentation of this wide range of innovative themes allowed everyone to leave with an overview of the City-zen projects in action in Grenoble and Amsterdam.
Discover or rediscover the Grenoble projects presented at the forum:
- VivaCité/Métro Energies, a collaborative tool for managing energy data: (by GEG / Atos Worldgrid/ Grenoble Alpes Métropole)
- Self-consuming photovoltaic power plant with storage (by the local energy and climate agency)
- Energy renovation of housing (Grenoble Habitat): Operation Nursery (in french)/ Operation Clément Bayard (in french)
- Geothermal energy with the peninsula’s drainage network (by InnoVia)
Discover or rediscover the Amsterdam projects presented at the forum:
- Virtual platform for power grid flexibility (by Alliander)
- Electric car and “Vehicle 2 Grid” network (by Alliander)
- Smart heating and cooling systems for pharmaceutical processes (by Sanquin/Waternet)
- Biorefinery of wastewater from a new district (by Waternet)