Now available: detailed program of City-zen Closing Event (Brussels, 14-15 November)
The program to City-zen’s Closing Event (taking place in Brussels on the 14th and 15th of November, 2019) is now available.
Please join us for “A Tale of Two Cities: How Amsterdam and Grenoble combined forces on their way to carbon neutrality”!
The first day of the event is all about looking back and finding out what worked (and what did not!). On day two, we will take those learnings as a springboard towards the future.
Program November 14th, 2019
13:30 – 18: 30 hrs
LOOKING BACK: ACHIEVEMENTS AND LESSONS LEARNED
- Opening – the Prologue of Our Story with Eric Lecomte (Policy Officer European Commission) & Charles-Henri Bourgois (VITO)
- Workshops: Achievements and Learnings of Demonstrations in PechaKucha style by City-zen Consortium Partners
- Outcomes and Recommendations: Social & Technical Monitoring and Roadshows with a.o. Liselotte van Balen, Rudy Rooth (DNV GL) and Andy van den Dobbelsteen (TU Delft)
- Retrospective, integration of results and panel discussion with Vincent Fristot (Deputy Mayor Grenoble), Nina Tellegen (Amsterdam Economic Board), Marjolein Bot (Coordinator Amsterdam) & Nathalie Moyon (Coordinator Grenoble)
- Everybody’s F*ckUps and leaving them behind with Froukje Jansen (moderator)
- Closing Cocktail
Program November 15th, 2019
08:30 – 12:30 hrs
LOOKING FORWARD: REPLICATION AND DEPLOYMENT
- Opening with Froukje Jansen (moderator)
- Keynote: Urban Leadership with Joan Fitzgerald (Professor at Northeastern University)
- Workshop: Paths to Successful Deployment with Anneleen Vanderlinden (Th!nk E) & Marc Gramberger (Prospex Institute)
- City-zen’s Paths to Successful Deployment with Han Vandevyvere (VITO)
- Recommendations to Other Cities & EU with Haitze Siemers (DG Energy European Commission)
- Wrap Up with Froukje Jansen (moderator)
12:30 – 13:30 hrs
Lunch & Farewell