City-zen Days – 31 January to 2 February 2018 in Grenoble – PROGRAM IS ONLINE !
The heart of Grenoble’s energy transition is above all the one of everyone’s energy, fueled by national and international inspirations and skills. It builds a common vision of the city of tomorrow, a livable and sustainable city for all.
The 9 local partners of City-zen are eager to share with you their innovations and field experiences, deployed on our territory. They invite you to book your days from January 31 to February 2, 2018 to immerse yourself in the heart of a unique energy transition. Discover the program and share it !
During these City-zen Days you will measure our territorial responses to the ambitions of Grenoble in the fight against climate change. Highlights of experience feedback and peer exchanges with City-zen’s European partners and the local innovation community are on the agenda.
- Immersion in energy renovation projects of homes, heat and cooling networks and smart grids: when the historic energy players reinvent themselves.
- Open dialogue on inspiring campaigns aimed at massing the energy renovation of homes in France and Europe: the experiences of some people improve the measures of others.
- Perspectives on the energy trajectories of cities, political choices and objectives: focus on the flagship actions of an energy transition already initiated locally.
- Results of exemplary housing renovations, approach to real performances and impacts on employment: capitalize on multiplying the positive effects for all.
- User feedback on their adoption of new energy management tools: at home or even at school, energy data to understand, act and collaborate each actor concerned.
- Exchanges of points of view and examples on the self-consumption of energy: strategic visions, impacts on networks, economic viability through the prism of City-zen’s innovative projects.
Grenoble is a fertile ground for both technological and social innovation: the complete program to come will convince you.
As historical players in energy, local communities, civil society, we have so much to share with you. We count on your presence in our beautiful city of Grenoble from January 31 to February 2, 2018 and we reserve you surprises equal to our joy to welcome you.
On our website City-zen Days, you can discover the full program, register and get your badges participants. We invite you to follow the preparation of the City-zen Days on the social networks of Grenoble City of Tomorrow (Twitter; LinkedIn) pilot of the event, and on the website of the City-zen project.