Focus on the results of the City-zen projects
During a plenary session organized as part of the City-zen Days, project leaders were able to draw up an objective assessment of their actions and share the successes and obstacles that have marked the implementation of these innovative solutions.
The City-zen Days, which took place in Grenoble from 31 January to 2 February, aimed to introduce a wide audience to all the projects in support of the energy transition at work in Grenoble and the Netherlands as part of the European City-zen project.
Six project leaders presented the concrete results of their operation, allowing participants to appreciate the benefits of these actions for the territory and for users. The speakers also wished to question the participants on the existing barriers, whether legal, financial, economic or even social in order to anticipate and improve future projects.
This session was thus conceived as a real moment of exchange, sharing and learning from lived experiences, with the aim of arousing the desire to embark on energy transition projects.
Find all the presentations of the project leaders (English versions):
- Overview of City-zen renovation projects, City of Grenoble (Nathalie Moyon)
- The results of the ZenN project and its demonstrator Harlequin, MANALSU (David Corgier)
- First results of the renovation projects in Amsterdam, DNV GL (Rudy Rooth)
- Monitoring a Grenoble class as part of the “Schools with Positive Energy” Challenge, ALEC (Geneviève Goubel)
- Energy policies, legal and financial context, Utrecht University (Frits Otte)
And to go further….
- An article on the legal and financial challenges for clean energy cities
- The Positive Energy Schools Challenge