VivaCity, 1st collaborative energy data management programme – Latest developments
The programme VivaCity involves the developement of an experimental platform for collaborative energy data management, covering the perimeter of the Grenoble EcoCity. It is run by GEG in collaboration with Atos Worldgrid and utility operators in Grenoble (CCIAG).
In 2015, the following developments have been realized :
- 29 dwellings were upgraded with smart meters, installed since November 2014, to enable daily communication (Water, Gas, Electricity) (the building collective meters were upgraded as well)
- 3 buildings to be renovated are upgraded (September 2015) for renovation monitoring (Before, during and after renovation). This will concern 200 dwellings. A sample of about 15 dwellings will be monitored in detail. (Urban heating – CCIAG)
- The web interface is under development and is expected to be delivered in November 2015. (Dwelling inhabitant interface, building manager interface).
- 20 energy boxes are to be installed early 2016, after approval of the social landlords.
- VivaCity was successfully introduced and demonstrated on the booth of Ville de Grenoble at the SmartCity World Expo in Barcelona (17-19/11/2015) ( Press Documentation and flyers will be distributed – VIVACITE and City-zen – plus a live demonstration of the VivaCity platform will follow)